Monday, August 31, 2009

rights of the believer I

I think that the Holy Spirit is leading me to write a series about our rights given us as we believe in Christ as The Way, The Truth and The Life.
Eternal life in communion with The Father, Creator of the universe, has to be our greatest right as a believer. John 14 1-3 NLT “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me. 2There is more than enough room in my Father’s home. If this were not so, would I have told you that I am going to prepare a place for you? When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."
Only because we put our entire hope in Christ' sacrifice can we claim the right to always be with The Father--Forever. Only through Christ are we considered worthy to have a relationship with The Only Father Forever. I believe that this is our greatest right as a believer. Our Pastor asked one wednesday night service what we were most thankful for. My reply was victory over death, hell and the grave, and I believe that this is included in this right of the believer. Only Christ gives us this right. Just as The Father gave Jesus the right to pick His life up after he laid it down, Christ gives us this truly awsome gift. ---be blessed---c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments