Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hebrews 8 9 10

I feel that the Lord is leading me to write about these three chapters in Hebrews.

Hebrews 8

Christ Is Our High Priest
1 Here is the main point: We have a High Priest who sat down in the place of honor beside the throne of the majestic God in heaven. 2 There he ministers in the heavenly Tabernacle, the true place of worship that was built by the Lord and not by human hands.

I'm two verses in and I get this: Is. 66

1 This is what the Lord says:

“Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
Could you build me a temple as good as that?
Could you build me such a resting place?
2 My hands have made both heaven and earth;
they and everything in them are mine.
I, the Lord, have spoken!

I think that we as Christians rely on ourselves to build that Temple, and we do not trust that God in Christ's sacrifice has already built the Temple. Thank You Father that you have made the Way.---be blessed---c


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments