Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Top of the day

Everyday is a day of potential.  We don't know what is going to happen.  I always try to start the day with the mind of Christ.  Whenever problems, questions interrogations or temptations attacked Jesus,  He returned to them with The Word.  Today my word is Jer. 15:20 "They will fight against you like an attacking army, but I will make you as secure as a fortified wall.  They will not conquer you, for I will protect and deliver you.  I, the Lord, have spoken."
What a word to start the day!  Whatever comes today, I will say be to me according to Your Word.  That's the words of Mary, the mother of Jesus, when she was told that she would deliver to the world Our Savior.  That is Faith.  May all who read this be Blessed today.---c

1 comment:

  1. I like your word for today. We are truly blessed by the word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for your comments