Friday, April 17, 2009

Freedom Alliance

Right now freedom alliance is the number one searched term on google.  This strategy brought 10 views yesterday, so I thought I would try it again today to see what happens.  It turns out that yesterday's term was a company name and today's is an organization.  But the phrases both can be applied to our lives in Christ.
Isaiah 44:22 "I have swept away your sins as the morning mists...I have paid the price to set you free."  Sounds like freedom to me.  Galatians 6:14 "God forbid that I should boast in anything except the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ...".  I believe that when Christians know their freedom and know that it comes from only the cross, then we will become a freedom alliance that will take over the world.  An alliance is  a close association of nations or other groups, formed to advance common interests or causes. Imagine all the segregated denominations of the Church coming  together knowing a Loving Father who has taken away all their offense and boast not in themselves , but only in the Christ---Jesus.  One voice shouting in the wilderness--- preparing the way of His coming.  The problem is that we as Christians have let outside influence make us feel unworthy and therefore we do not shout.  I HAVE PAID THE PRICE TO SET YOU FREE.                                                      ---Be Blessed---c  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments