Thursday, September 3, 2009

rights of the believer IV

Prayer with results is a major right of the believer. Jn. 14:12-14 12 “I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!
We have the right to pray for what we need and He will do it to bring Glory to the Father. I think that many times that we don't see our prayer asnwered is because we doubt that we have that right. We look at ourselves instead of our new selves recreated in Christ. Father looks at us as Christ himself. Perfect. No spots or blemishes are seen by Father if we have put our entire trust in the finished work of Jesus.
19 And so, dear brothers and sisters, we can boldly enter heaven’s Most Holy Place because of the blood of Jesus. 20 By his death, Jesus opened a new and life-giving way through the curtain into the Most Holy Place.21 And since we have a great High Priest who rules over God’s house, 22 let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.
We can go BOLDLY to The Father in the Name of Jesus to present our request to God, and He will do it. But first forgive as we are told in Mark 11:25, and we can say to that mountain to be moved and it will be moved. Just believe and do not doubt.
25 But when you are praying, first forgive anyone you are holding a grudge against, so that your Father in heaven will forgive your sins, too.
---be blesed---c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments