Friday, September 4, 2009

rights of the believer V

Peace is our right. John 14:27 “I am leaving you with a gift—peace of mind and heart. And the peace I give is a gift the world cannot give. So don’t be troubled or afraid."
We have the right to remain in peace even in the midst of chaos. I woke up one day this week and this is what I heard---"If you keep the Love OF God always foremost in your thoughts, then you can be in peace even in the midst of chaos." Christ is the Love of God. We can never be more loved that we were when Christ was on the Cross. We cannot make Him un-love us. It is done. It is when we bring or the enemy brings into our mind thoughts of OUR deeds that we start self condemnation and get ourselves out of faith and into fear and out of peace. Isaiah says that our deeds are as "filthy rags". If we do anything good or bad out of ourselves and not by The Father--those deeds are filthy rags. If you want to know just how bad God thinks OUR works are just research what the Hebrew meaning is for filthy rags.
I want to remain in Christ and receive His Peace. I just want to be where He wants me to be. I want to have Him lead me to where I need to be. I want his rest---be blessed---c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments