Monday, April 13, 2009

Abba Father

I hope everyone had a good Easter. Angel Cabrera wins the Masters and gives me great hope for someone turning 46. Maybe I'm not as old as I feel--ha-ha. Kenny Perry in the playoff with him was set up to be the oldest ever winner at 48+.
The victory that we celebrated yesterday in Christ is the real win. The verses that came to me this morning are Gal. 4:6-7. "And because you Gentiles have become His children, God has sent the Spirit of His Son into your hearts, and now you can call God your dear Father. Now you are no longer a slave, but God's own child. And since you are His child, everything He has belongs to you."
In this time of fear and unbelief in the economy, this word should bring great comfort to His children. As we look up and say, "Abba Father", I know that He hears us and will work for our good. The Father will work for our good to bring Glory to His name. We just trust Him and know that He owns everything and if He owns it then we own it.
I don't see anywhere in the Bible where we are told to store up our treasure in the US Stock market, or trust ye your 401K. I will try to keep my focus on Abba Father, and I will not look to the right or the left.
---Be Blessed---c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for your comments